Ed Sheeran – Glastonbury 2017

So the question is – was Ed’s guitar out of tune for most of the set? There were enough people saying it was…but what did you think?

Facebook Posts

1 day ago

Ed Sheeran

Ive had a bit of a bicycle accident and I’m currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows. Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Can your hands still play the strings the same way?

Y’all it’s kinda shitty that “fans” are more concerned about his shows than his injuries. Ed’s ability to play his guitar isn’t just his livelihood, it’s part of his heart and soul. Have some compassion. Dates can be rescheduled, injuries need time to heal. Plus I’m sure if he can’t play for awhile he’ll get bored and end up writing a new album on a kazoo while tapping his foot.

Take care of you, Ed. I'm looking forward to pizza and love song in LA! 😀 It's ok if you need to reschedule; my schedule is flexible. "The curb isn't the best place to find a lover, the ER is where I go..."

The reason why i 'Loved' this post is simply because i am so glad that he is ALIVE. Bicycles dont protect you at all and im just so happy that it wasnt worse. ☺ love you sooooo much Ed! ❤

When I was 26 years old I broke my arm, I was riding on my bike through London. And tasted the sweet perfume of the city' tar I rolled down... He's on my way, driving at ninety down those city streets

Aslong as it doesn’t affect 27.5.18 Manchester! Been trying to get tickets for 4 years and finally have some 😂

Some girl said "Demi lovato got voice problem sometimes but she didnt cancel anything once...ed be courageous, go and take the mic like a real man" then deleted the comment. HE'S PLAYING THE GUITAR Jesus Christ.

Oh no sorry to hear this Ed. Some of the comments comparing him to other artists and saying well they performed after this and that well Ed always plays his guitar bc he's a one man show. He doesn't have others to play his music while he performs. These people must not know who Ed Sheeran is. I guess they haven't seen him perform live and have only heard him on the radio.

When he was idk years old he broke his arm He was riding a bicycle with his friends Edit: Srsly man, i hope that heals fast🙏

When I was 26 years old I, broke my arm... I was riding on my bicyle with my friends... and tasted the rough caress of the gravel road I rolled down... I was younger then, take me back to when....🎶🎶 But seriously, hope you are okay Ed, thoughts are with you ❤

Accidents while having fun are an essential part of life and the real base for future stories around a fire or a table. Because YOLO... take care!!!

"When your arms don't work like they used to before"

Some "fans" only care for the show and not for Ed's recovery and I cannot believe some says Ed should NOT cancel a show because it's just an injury. No offense but are you really a fan? 🙁 Get well soon Ed Sheeran, hoping for fast recovery and nevermind negative comments, take care xoxo

Much love and time to recover to such a wonderful man who sent my terminally ill daughter a live video, and flowers, signed her hoody at a meet & greet he really made her so happy xx

Oh dear 😰

We are going to have wrap you in bubble wrap. Stay off of bikes and other dangerous riding gear. I need you to play those strings. Get better soon....

For those being twats about hoping he can play instead of heal, a broken arm is typically a couple month heal. He WILL be back through to you. How about positive vibes instead of condemnation?!

Dear Ed Sheeran, we're by your side. Take good care of you, recover fast. The most essential it's your health. We think very hardly of you. Healers love and kisses, good wibes and hugs from France. <3 🙂

The news made it sound like you were dead so I thought I’d check your page and ignore them drama queens and what a surprise you’ve only broken your arm. 😂 glad you’re still alive and that it wasn’t worse. hope you make a speedy recovery Ed. 😘 x

OMG... Ed... do I seriously have to put on my concerned mother hat and give you a talking to (immediately followed by hugs and comfort food)? Very very glad you're not more banged up- hope you heal quickly- for your own sake. Please be careful... Just as an aside, first time I saw you live, you were opening for Taylor Swift in Nashville- and had had a little incident <cough> with broken glass the night before. Out you come, wounded and wrapped in guaze and tape, and still play an amazing show. Please follow doctor's advice and heal instead of trying to keep up the frenetic pace of touring while you're hurt. We, your fans, understand. xox

Bloody hell Ed, hope your on the mend soon. I cannot believe some of these people saying you should play on. Clearly they have never seen you perform or indeed know who you are at all. Big hugs Ed x

Ah dear!.. Get well soon my fellow Rocker dude Ed Sheeran, that looks like a broken arm to me, hope it heals soon buddy, rest and get well soon Cheers from Hywel the Drummer Man Xx. :-/ 🙂

Just take care of yourself. You have one chance to heal properly don’t rush it for anybody, especially touring. You have the rest of your life to do it ‘youngster’

you are such a wild child! hope your tattoos are ok 😂😂cheers, love from Australia. My girl is coming from Germany to see you here so you better get well soon. Plus, you may use my surfboard if you want to have a go while you're around Brissie.I trust you to be able to surf one-armed. Come for beers and barbie to Cabarita beach!

I'm still in love with the shape of you tho 🙂

+ View more comments

4 days ago

📷: jkoephoto.com ... See MoreSee Less

📷: jkoephoto.com

Comment on Facebook

Amazing man! Thank you so much for the signed guitar on the Ellen show 🎸 It has inspired me to write more songs than ever and I thank you for that 🙏💙

You look so handsome in this way, i love your hair like that. the way it falls on your forehead and also it's colour. You look so handsome in this light, there's something 'bout your blue eyes. "The way it brings out the blue in your eyes is the TENERIFE SEA"🖤🖤🖤 I know i'm a pathetic lyricist. Pardon please

I love your music! It makes me happy, sad, joyful and I can listen to it with my family which means everything. Supermarket flowers 💐 is a tough song after losing my mom to cancer almost 2 years ago. But it brings me peace. Continue to inspire us Ed. You are so humble and I think that is what makes you so great.

✨✌🏾

Love Ed Sheeran! huge inspiration!! After years of thinking about it I’m finally learning guitar aged 30!! I’ve not quite mastered the singing along with playing yet 🤔 but I’m getting there ! Haha it’s never too late to do what makes you passionate right ? 😊

Que maravillosa es la creacion que ese par de luceros tengan su propia vitrina..(son hermosos tus ojos) Fiel admiradora, seguidora de tu música y carrera artística. Muchos éxitos, mi querido Ed. 😍🎸🎶

I'm not sure if I can get anywhere with this but I'm going to keep putting it out there until I can make something happen. My fiance and I are big fans well my fiance is huge fan your biggest fan, I would absolutely love if I could somehow get Ed Sheeran to play at our wedding. Just one song. But if somebody anybody could help me out I have about a year to make this happen without letting her know or her finding out!!!! We live in Western New York and just saw him a few months ago in Buffalo. Somebody please please please help me make this happen

Very Handsome Ed Sheeran. You wear glasses very well. While modeling your specs, your such a great businessman. I think you should create your own eyewear for your fans. That Would Be Awesome! You have great taste.

My son has just turned 6 years old. He wanted a guitar & a karaoke for his birthday. He is obsessed with Ed sheeran. He has learnt the lyrics & sings all the time, I mean all the time! He will only sing Ed Sheeran songs. He wants to sing when he’s older & help Ed out if he needs it 😆. I am glad my son looks up to such a decent guy in this day & age.

Ed seems like a kind, humble, sweetheart with a mischievous sense of humor. Not to mention his amazing voice & poetic talent. I don't normally "gush" but I just simply love him.

You're adorable. (I would say sexy AF, but I'm old enough to be your mom, so adorable it is. 😊) My son and I loved your show in Indianapolis!

Ed Sheeran you are an amazing awesome musician, songwriter, performer, keep your Great music coming... lv every heartfelt song you sing!! thanks so much!!! Peace and love ✌✌💙💙

Those eyes.... 🙂 I still haven't had the chance to see Ed Sheeran live but I will one day and I can't wait for that day. I could listen to Ed's songs 24/7 such an amazing inspiration ❤

Hey Ed, I tried to buy 2 tickets to your Saturday concert in Auckland but missed out. Any chance you could sell two more tickets directly to me? Crazy thought I know but worth a try!!! I will bake you the best chocolate cake you have ever tasted too!!!

☕️nice to see you with my coffee to start the morning. I listen to your music everyday on my way to work or while I work. Keep creating! Your music makes us take a moment to reflect on our own lives ; taking in today with a fresh eye. Thank you!

Warning ⚠️ ladies! Never trust a man who calls you "SEXY" This is why. When he removes the letter 'Y' it means you're down for "SEX". After sex, he will remove the letter "S" and start calling you his "EX".😂😂

So many people are glad you are coming to Toronto , so am I, wish I could go but my legs don't move like they used to before... Got pd I'll just shake to the beat on line. Lol

Hi Ed thank you for the great music. My daughter gets married in 3 wks and your new song Perfect is her wedding dance song as the lyrics are her and her finance' s story to a tee. We are originally from Suffolk just up the road from you and moved to Australia 13 years ago and my daughter met het future husband in our 1st week here aged 13. If you happen to be in Australia can you please come and surprise her and sing it live.. we would be oh so grateful 🤗

So inspired by you Ed Sheeran! Always doubted my talent in singing but everyone always telling me I should pursue singing but I am terrified of criticism but seeing you own the stage with just you and your guitar I realize that I just might be able to do it. So now I'm considering trying to get an audition for The Voice or AGT. Probably would sing Castle On The Hill. Which in my family has become known as my song because I'm always and I mean ALWAYS singing it 😅

Thanks so much for having a photo with my girls down the Star last night! They got me out of bed especially to come down to see you. My 11 year old Shanelle who was in bed is devastated as she's your BIGGEST fan who plays your music on her guitar! ❤️

Finally something good happening today. What else is gonna happen? Buffy Season 4 episode 1 - 6 is gonna happen as long as this day is. With selfmade romanian cherry liquer. That´s on! You´re welcome to join!

You’re the best! Because of you I keep writing songs! Who knows maybe one day I will publish them! Nice photo #1 in the world in music! Your song “Supermarket Flowers” about your Grandma so much!!!! It’s special to me thinking of my Mom! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ed, if you weren't a talented musician that everyone knows and loves. You'd totally be a nerd. Seriously Harry Potter was a last person to wear those frames Ed. Just saying.

*Swoooooon* You sir are talented individual and I'm so glad I was able to see you when you were in Denver! One of the best experiences of my life was definitely seeing you live. You put on a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk show. <3

Amazing he's a huge inspiration as I have fibromyalgia he's songs keep me going though Work home ect and I love all his music 🎶 I sing his songs wherever I am not that I can sing lol 😂

+ View more comments

99.7 NOW! Presents POPTOPIA

99.7 NOW! Presents POPTOPIA

Dec 2, 7:30pm

SAP Center
525 W Santa Clara St
San Jose, CA  95113 Map

Artists Scheduled to Appear: Taylor Swift Ed Sheeran The Chainsmokers Niall Horan Fifth Harmony Logic Khalid Dua Lipa *Artists subject to change.

Public Onsale : Sat, 14 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

1152 interested  ·  159 going
Z100s Jingle Ball

Z100's Jingle Ball

Dec 8, 7:00pm

The Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza
Manhattan, NY  10001 Map

*Lineup subject to change.

Public Onsale : Mon, 16 Oct 2017 at 12:00 PM

Capital One Cardholder Presale : Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

1289 interested  ·  110 going

Mar 9, 7:00pm

Etihad Stadium
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC  3008 Map

Two Grammy Awards, six billion YouTube views, 70 million online followers, hundreds of thousands of tickets sold across four Australian and New Zealand tours, and a firm foothold on the top of our album and single charts: Ed Sheeran needs no introduction. Frontier Touring are delighted to welcome one of the biggest names in music back to his adopted home for seven stadium shows across Australia and New Zealand next March as part of his ÷ World Tour. Children's Policy: Everyone must hold a valid ticket for entry (no infants on laps). The Stadium recommends that no one under the age of 10 be allowed onto the Arena unless accompanied by an Adult.

Public Onsale : Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 01:00 PM

1190 interested  ·  3777 going

May 24, 7:00pm - May 24, 11:00pm

Etihad Stadium
Ashton New Road
Manchester,  M11 4TT Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

All individuals must have a valid ticket, including babes in arms, though it is recommended that children Under 5 do not attend these events.

Standing – 12+ 12-16 to be accompanied by adult (18+) Seated – Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult (18+)

358 interested  ·  717 going

Jun 1, 7:00pm - Jun 1, 11:00pm

Hampden Park
Glasgow,  G42 9BA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

u16’s to be accompanied by an adult. No under 14’s on the pitch. No under 5’s.

4649 interested  ·  1498 going

Jun 8, 7:00pm - Jun 8, 11:00pm

St James' Park
Newcastle upon Tyne,  NE1 4ST Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

350 interested  ·  1028 going

Jun 15, 7:00pm - Jun 15, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18, Under 12s are not allowed on the pitch and any child over the age of 24 months requires a ticket to enter.

419 interested  ·  976 going

Jun 16, 7:00pm - Jun 16, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

759 interested  ·  1437 going

Jun 22, 7:00pm - Jun 22, 11:00pm

Principality Stadium
Westgate St
Cardiff,  CF10 1NS Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Standing - no under 14s, 15-16 to be accompanied by 18+, Seated - under 16s to be accompanied by 18+

2353 interested  ·  1245 going

Jun 28, 7:00pm - Jun 28, 10:00pm

Amsterdam ArenA
Arena Amsterdam
Amsterdam,  1101 xj Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

All Ages

7095 interested  ·  5015 going
Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Jun 28, 7:00pm - Jun 28, 10:00pm

Amsterdam ArenA
Arena Amsterdam
Amsterdam,  1101 xj Map

Het is onwaarschijnlijk wat één man gewapend met slechts een gitaar, een loopstation en twee microfoons voor elkaar kan krijgen. Tijdens zijn Ziggo Dome concert in 2014 maakte Ed het zelfs zo bont dat hij de speakers opblies. En, volgens OOR: "zegt [dat] alles over de intensiteit waarmee hij op de planken staat".

Het FB event van het extra concert op 29 juni: facebook.com/events/149812695589622

21745 interested  ·  15904 going

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Jul 19, 4:00pm - Jul 19, 10:59pm

Olympiastadion Berlin
Olympischer Platz 3
Berlin,  14053 Map

Hamburg, 28. Juni 2017 – Nur wenige Tage nach seinem Auftritt als einer der Headliner des diesjährigen Glastonbury Festivals gibt Ed Sheeran für Sommer 2018 seine eigene, 25 Termine umfassende Stadion- und Open-Air-Tournee durch Europa bekannt. Und wie man es von dem charismatischen Sänger, der gerade von einem Rekord zum nächsten jagt, aktuell nicht anders erwartet, sind die Dimensionen gigantisch: Deutschland steht mit den Olympiastadien in Berlin (19.07.) und München (29.07.) sowie zwei Open Air-Arealen in Essen (22.07.) und Hamburg (25.07.) auf dem Tourplan. Die Tickets dafür sind ab Samstag, den 8. Juli, um 11 Uhr ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de erhältlich.

Mit der Ankündigung der Sommer-Tour schließt der Brite nahtlos an seinen gefeierten Auftritt beim Glastonbury Festival am vergangenen Sonntag an, mit dem er ein weiteres Mal eindrucksvoll unter Beweis gestellt hat, dass es nicht mehr als ihn, seiner Gitarre und einer Loop-Station bedarf, um die Massen mitzureißen: Auf der berühmten Pyramid Stage spielte Ed Sheeran vor einer der größten Zuschauermengen in der Geschichte des Festivals, zusätzlich verfolgten mehr als drei Millionen Menschen das Spektakel via Live-Übertragung von zu Hause aus mit. Mit der Tour im kommenden Jahr setzt der 26-jährige Singer-Songwriter seinen kometenhaften Aufstieg fort. Dabei kehrt er unter anderem für zwei Konzerte ins Londoner Wembley Stadium zurück, das Ed Sheeran 2015 als erster Künstler überhaupt allein ohne Band bespielte und zudem gleich an drei aufeinanderfolgenden Abenden ausverkaufte. Im März dieses Jahres veröffentlichte der sympathische Rotschopf sein drittes Studioalbum ÷ (ausgeprochen „divide”), das mit bislang mehr als 8 Millionen verkauften Einheiten in nur drei Monaten das weltweit erfolgreichste Album des Jahres 2017 ist. Nicht weniger atemberaubend lesen sich die Zahlen zu Ed Sheerans Single „Shape of You“, die in weniger als sechs Monaten mehr als gigantische 1,5 Milliarden Streams verzeichnet!

Für seinen Beitrag zur Musik wurde Ed Sheeran vor wenigen Tagen der Hal David Starlight Award 2017 der Songwriters Hall of Fame verliehen, außerdem wurde bekannt gegeben, dass er in Kürze für seine Beiträge zur Musik und seine Charity-Tätigkeiten mit dem Order Of The British Empire geehrt wird, dem britischen Ritterorden.
Tickets für die deutschen Konzerte von Ed Sheeran sind ab 65 € (zzgl. Gebühren) ab Samstag, den 8. Juli 2017, um 11 Uhr erhältlich – ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de. Pro Bestellung können maximal vier Karten erworben werden. Wichtiger Hinweis: Um dem sogenannten Ticketzweitmarkt, absurden Preisen und Fan-Abzocke einen Riegel vorzuschieben, werden die Tickets personalisiert verkauft, d.h. der Name des Ticketkäufers wird auf die Tickets aufgedruckt. Beim Einlass muss zumindest der auf dem Ticket aufgedruckte Nachname mit dem vorzulegenden Ausweisdokument übereinstimmen, die zweite (und gegebenenfalls dritte und vierte) Person erhält nur gleichzeitig mit der sich ausweisenden Person Zutritt. Auf Verlangen ist ebenfalls die Buchungsbestätigung nachzuweisen. Die Tickets sind nicht übertragbar.

Bundesweit werden die deutschen Ed Sheeran-Konzerttermine präsentiert von intro und kulturnews. Weitere regionale Präsentatoren sind RBB Fritz und TIP Magazin (Berlin), WDR 1Live und die Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung (Essen) NDR 2, N-Joy und die Hamburger Morgenpost (Hamburg) sowie Bayern 3 (München).

Ticketpreise:

No entrance for under 6. 6-15 years only accompanied by adults

4244 interested  ·  5410 going

Aug 3, 7:00pm - Aug 3, 10:00pm

Stadion Letzigrund
Badenerstrasse 500
Zürich,  8048 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time.

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults

The Ed Sheeran ticket will be personalized with the buyers first name and last name. The ticket is non-transferable and resold tickets will not be acceptable.

Admission to the stadium is only possible with ticket, Ticketcorner booking confirmation and valid passport / ID-Card.

Tickets can only be purchased with instant payment methods.

No print @ home tickets; Shipping only via postal service.

Prices: CHF 140/100 (numbered seats); CHF 110 (standing room)Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults
... See MoreSee Less

1261 interested  ·  1437 going

Aug 7, 7:00pm - Aug 7, 10:00pm

Ernst-Happel-Stadion
Vienna,  1020 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

All Ages

30893 interested  ·  8062 going

Aug 11, 7:00pm - Aug 11, 10:00pm

PGE Narodowy
al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1
Warsaw,  03-901 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult. Between 16-18 years old, must have a written consent from a parent or guardian

54944 interested  ·  18589 going

Aug 18, 7:00pm

Rose Bowl Stadium
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
Pasadena, CA  91103 Map

This event is Mobile delivery only.

American Express : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

American Express : Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM

2315 interested  ·  196 going

Oct 31, 7:00pm

Mercedes-Benz Superdome
1500 Sugar Bowl Dr
New Orleans, LA  70112 Map

There is an overall * ticket limit per person, address, credit card, IP, household etc. as well as other specific limits. Violation of any ticket limits could result in cancellation of all orders at the discretion of the venue/promoter.

American Express : Fri, 20 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM