Closing date: 07 Jun 2009
We've teamed up with Carling to offer one lucky reader plus two of their mates the chance to win weekend camping tickets to The Isle of Wight Festival
The Isle of Wight Festival is back with one of the strongest line-ups of the summer; with headline performances from The Prodigy, Stereophonics and Neil Young promising to make it a weekend to remember.
As official beer of The Isle Of Wight Festival – Carling will be pouring a perfect extra cold pint, made with 100% British Barley, at every bar across the festival site.
Even though it’s the middle of a field, miles from your local or your fridge, Carling will be there to ensure you never need to be far from a cold beer. Plus, they’re bringing a new addition to this year’s festival site… The Carling Local - a great pub experience, in a legendary festival environment! Cold beer plus your mates equals the ideal way to relax, socialise with friends and discuss who’s rocked out and who’s ‘rocked up’.
We’ve teamed up with Carling to offer one lucky reader plus two of their mates the chance to win weekend camping tickets to The Isle of Wight Festival taking place between 12-14 June at Seaclose Park.
Visit Carling Local in the main arena and let them play host to your weekend. Visit www.carling.com for further information and www.isleofwightfestival.com for information on the festival.
CARLING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd, their agents, families or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, who are all excluded from participating.
2. Prize is three standard weekend camping tickets to the 2009 Isle of Wight Festival taking place 12-14 June at Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight
3. Transport, accommodation and spending money is not covered in this prize and winners will have to make their own arrangements
4. This offer is limited to one entry per person
5. No correspondence will be entered into
6. Winners will be notified by Friday 5 June and the winner will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the promoter may re-allocate the prize as they so choose
7. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
8. By entering the promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
9. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol
10. Promoter may require the winner(s) to provide additional information for age verification and insurance identity purposes.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, delayed, altered, illegible, damaged or do not meet the rules.
12. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the Promoter.
14. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.
Carling is made from 100% British what?