Festivals (United Kingdom)see all
UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 200808 Aug 2008
Victoria Park, London, UK
- Interview: Field Day vs Underage: Tom Baker discussesIntroducing the Eat Your Own Ears boss
Related NewsMore news
- Teen writers wanted for Underage FestivalYour chance to become a VF journalist thanks to Habbo
- The Maccabees for Underage FestivalThe Rascals, Four Tet and more
- Indie stars for DJ sets at Underage FestivalLightspeed Champion, Good Shoes and more
- Gallows to headline Underage FestivalPlus loads more for the under-18s event
- Underage Festival to increase capacity7,000 tickets are now on sale
Days: 1 | Capacity: 7000After the success of the inaugural event in 2007 the Underage Festival returns to London's Victoria Park in 2008 with the same exclusivity that only allows teenagers aged 14-17 years in.
The one-day event is put on by club promoters Eat Your Own Ears and it will again bring together a line-up of breaking bands with The Pigeon Detectives, The Young Knives and Patrick Wolf performing last year.
With the audience strictly for 14-17 year olds so there will be no alcohol on sale anywhere.
Find My Festival
Virtual Festivals powers