Festival fans have overwhelmingly voted dirty toilets the worst part of any weekend away in fields.
A survey found that 78% of people asked cited dirty toilets as their most hated festival experience.
The research, commissioned by O2 ahead of next month’s O2 Wireless Festival, found that while Britain’s love affair with summer music festivals is as strong as ever, toilet facilities dominate our frustrations.
Queuing is also a major source of angst and some punters even bemoaned not being able to sit down and relax, perhaps reflecting last year's rain sodden summer.
The top 10 festival frustrations are:
1. Poor or dirty toilet facilities
2. Long queues for the toilets
3. No washing/shower facilities
4. No secure storage facilities
5. Long queues at the bar
6. Long entry queues to the venues
7. The journey home
8. Losing your friends in the crowd
9. Not knowing when your favourite band is playing
10. No where to sit or relax
The survey also found that 50% don't have our festival experience ruined when bad weather strikes, and nearly two thirds (65%) of festival goers in the UK would do their bit to save the environment by retaining and re-using their drinking cup at festivals.