Glastonbury Festival organiser Michael Eavis has confirmed that Kylie Minogue is to close next year's event. She'll reportedly close the Sunday night on the Pyramid, the slot she was due to fill in 2005...
Kylie was due to appear at Glastonbury 2005, but was forced to pull out after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
However, she is making a good recovery and has told Eavis she will be fit enough to headline next year.
He told the Daily Mirror: "Kylie is definitely going to be the Sunday night headliner.
"We want her to do all the stuff she did on her Showgirl tour with the fairies and the trapeze. She's so Glastonbury.
"I'm worried it's too early for her but she's really keen. Her people said they don't even need a contract – a handshake is enough."
Speaking at the Ivor Novello Awards last week, Eavis revealed he has booked all three headliners for next year's festival, but refused to disclose any more names.
Acts rumoured to be joining Kylie on the Pyramid Stage include Eric Clapton, Kaiser Chiefs and Arctic Monkeys.