Details of the instalment plan for Reading Festival 2012 tickets and Leeds Festival 2012 tickets have been announced by organisers.
The full details for using the instalment plan to buy Reading Festival tickets and Leeds Festival tickets are as follows:
– See Tickets, Ticketmaster and Ticketline will be running a payment plan for customers who wish to split the full cost of buying their tickets into 2 or 4 monthly instalments.
– The initial payment is 50% of face value plus £8.00 booking fee per ticket.
– Second payment of 50% of face value plus £5.25 postage fee per transaction (regardless of number of tickets in the booking) at a later date (yet tbc)
– Initial payment of 25% of the face value plus £8.00 booking fee per ticket.
– Second monthly instalment at 25% of face value
– Third instalment at 25% of face value
– Final 25% payment of face value plus £5.25 postage fee per transaction (regardless of number of tickets in the booking).
– If there is less than four months to go before an event the four-part scheme will be unavailable but the two-part would still be on offer.
– If a payment is missed, or you decide you no longer want to attend the festival, a refund on the amount already paid is not possible.
– Further details on each ticket instalment plan and the payment dates will be available once ticket prices are confirmed later this month.
The festivals’ organiser, Melvin Benn, has recently spoken out about the festival and answered questions from forum users.
Watch his video responses here.
Reading Festival 2012 takes place in Richfield Avenue, Reading on 24-26 August.