Beastie Boys have been confirmed to headline the first major festival of 2005, Australia's Big Day Out. Might be worth che-che-che-checking them out!
The annual festival tour takes place across six major Australasian cities between 21st January and 6th February, including one date in New Zealand.
[r-zone1]Also confirmed to play are The Music, The Donna, Freestylers, The Streets, The Chemical Brothers, System Of A Down, and Powderfinger. There are a number of smaller Australian bands also booked on to the bill.
More acts are expected to be confirmed next month so stay posted. Tickets go on sale on 15th October. The dates are as follows:
– Auckland Ericsson Stadium, New Zealand (January 21)
– Gold Coast Parklands (23)
– Sydney Showground (26)
– Melbourne RAS Showground (30)
– Adelaide Royal Showground (February 4)
– Perth Claremont Showgrounds (February 6)