With VF's tradition of bringing you the finest festy coverage from the ground, we're inviting the best writers among you to get your work published on the world's number one festival site.
VirtualFestivals.com gets over 30,000 readers per day, and as our coverage of Download shows, we seek nothing less than the most comprehensive reviews from the most informed writers..
If you think you’ve got what it takes, and you already have a ticket to Glastonbury, then all you need to do is the following to get your scribblings posted on this very tomb.
– Pick 3 bands you’ve ALREADY seen
– Write one paragraph (150 words max) on each of them to send to us
– Pick ten acts you want to see at this year’s Glasto (must be across at
least 4 different stages)
– Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Remember: make your reviews punchy, informative, funny and to the point
…and if you’re good enough, we’ll be in touch.
Who knows, next year you could be joining us backstage!
For the full updated Glasto Clashfinder made by Ben LItterick, please click here.