Advertising and Sponsorship
30 April 2009
All the Festivals in One Place.
Virtual Festivals is the home of music festivals on the internet, a lifestyle portal that aggregates the entire music festival marketplace and community into a single website.
As such, the site is uniquely positioned to deliver the most cost-effective and highly targeted brand association and engagement with every music festival in the UK and the millions of fans who attend them each year.
As Google’s top-ranked web domain for music festivals, Virtual Festivals is the most widely-used and highly-regarded site of its kind. Independently owned, it has grown organically since 1999 from a one-man operation into a market-leading dot com enterprise which also operates the UK Festival Awards, the Oscars of the festival world.
User Data (2009)
"Users spend 3 times longer on Virtual Festivals than our nearest competitor"
- 1.7 Million+ Unique Users per year
- 1 Million+ page impressions per month (Feb-Sept)
- Average time on site: 9.8 minutes
- 55% female
- 87,000+ opt-in email subscribers
- 40% open rate for emails
- 130,000+ pages indexed in Google
- Sponsorship & Integrated Promotions
- Homepage branding and re-skin
- Channel integration
- Advertising: Banners, Leaderboards, Skyscrapers, MPU & rich media
- Email marketing (weekly newsletter & solus)
- Festival Matchmaker Application
- Market Research (Online Surveys)
- White Label Content & Technology Syndication
Features & Channels:
- Interactive microsites for 500+ UK festivals (and 3000+ European events)
- Dynamic profile pages for 20,000+ artists
- Authoritative & trusted news and editorial
- Reviews and photos by 250+ contributors
- Social media community with user-submitted blogs, photos & videos
- 35,000+ pro-shot images in photo gallery
- ‘Taste Matching’ app matches users to festivals based on their personal music libraries & iPods (new for 2009)
- Festival calendar listings directories
- Camping & accommodation services
- Travel guides & booking services
- Festival TV (with Youtube & BBC feeds)
- Weather forecasts
- UK Festival Awards (online voting platform and offline event – the ‘Festival Oscars’)
Virtual Festivals in the Press:
Recent Advertisers and Sponsors Include:
For further information or to request a media pack, please contact:
Advertising and Sponsorship :: Tel: 020 7491 9875