Glastonbury 2004: The Lineup Exposed!
Photographer: Andrew Future01 June 2004
The full line-up is now available in all its glory here.
Some of the hot surprises come in the form of :
The Pyramid Stage:
- Friday: Groove Armada!
- Saturday: Ben Harper, Lostprophets and Sister Sledge!
- Sunday: Libertines and Joss Stone!
The Other Stage:
- Friday: Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, Jet, The Stands, The Rapture, Kasabian!
- Saturday: Damien Rice, Von Bondies and Keane!
- Sunday: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Belle and Sebastian, Divine Comedy and Zutons!
The Dance Tent:
- Highlights include Dave Clarke, Kosheen (live), Sister Sledge, Scissor Sisters, Chicks on Speed, Fergie and Ozomatli!
The Jazz World Stage:
- Michael Franti and Spearhead, Jamie Cullum, Joss Stone, Amp Fiddler, Bonnie Raitt and Amy Winehouse...
The New Tent:
- Spiritualised, The Bees, Mark Gardener, The Walkmen, Tim Booth, The Killers, Hope of the States, Stellastar, The Delays...
Check out the full line-up right now, here!
Interact with the ultimate online community on the Official Glastonbury Festival Message Boards!
Please be sure to visit the Official Glastonbury Festival Website for all of your Glasto info, as well as full line-ups for many other stages and entertainment areas including Comedy, Theatre & Cabaret, Lost Vagueness, Kids' Field and much much more!
Virtual Festivals are an Official Online Media Partner to the Glastonbury Festival.