Going to festivals? Here our recommended travel partners National Express help with the journey.
National Express coach is the only way to travel to festivals in 2012…
They’ve been working with festivals and events for over 20 years to carry thousands of people all over the country – so they really are the experts! Visit their website to see where they can take you, but don’t forget this section is always being updated so keep an eye on it.
Here’s a few reasons to help you make your decision….
1. It’s direct – you’ll get dropped off and picked up fromthe festival site.
2. You won’t be getting lost in country lanes for hours – the lovely drivers at National Express know exactly where they’re going.
3. You’ll be tired – after a weekend of late nights it’s going to be safer letting someone else do the driving.
4. If you add up the costs of petrol and parking you could well find you save a few quid for an extra drink.
5. The fun can begin as soon as you get on the coach – it will be full of your fellow festivalers.
6. It’s greener – everyone on a coach instead of separate cars means less of an impact on the environment.
Booking festival travel is easy
Call: 08717 81 81 81 (calls cost 10p per minute)
Visit: Your local outlet
Booking online couldn’t be simpler, go to the National Express website and use the menu on the left to select where you will be travelling from, take a look at the departure options and buy your ticket.