Advertising and Sponsorship
All the Festivals in One Place.
Festivals interested in advertising opportunities:
Please contact Steve Wild at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7710 543882.
Brands and agencies:
Please contact our Sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 556 6530
Virtual Festivals, running since 1999, aggregates the entire pan-European festival marketplace in a single online destination.
As such, the site is uniquely positioned to deliver the most cost-effective and highly targeted brand association and engagement with music festivals and the millions of fans who attend them each year.
Virtual Festivals, has grown via purely organic means since 1999 from a one-man bedroom operation into "one of the industry's real success stories" (Music Week), and now attracts more than 2 million UK unique users per year and has over 150,000 subscribed members.
We aim to deliver a better festival experience to the fans of music festivals who are in turn music fans and a enable a reach to target audience that is largely a key sector of the digitally enabled youth market.
User Data (2010)
"Users spend 3 times longer on Virtual Festivals than our nearest competitor"
- 1.8 Million+ Unique Users per year
- 7 Million+ page impressions per mont
- Average time on site: 16 minutes
- 55% female
- 155,000+ opt-in email subscribers
- 40% open rate for emails
- 150,000+ pages indexed in Google
- Sponsorship & Integrated Promotions
- Homepage branding and re-skin
- Channel integration
- Advertising: Banners, Leaderboards, Skyscrapers, MPU & rich media
- Email marketing (weekly newsletter & solus
- Market Research (Online Surveys)
- White Label Content & Technology Syndication
Features & Channels:
- Interactive microsites for 500+ UK festivals (and 3000+ European events)
- Dynamic profile pages for 20,000+ artists
- Authoritative & trusted news and editorial
- Reviews and photos by 250+ contributors
- Social media community with user-submitted blogs, photos & videos
- 35,000+ pro-shot images in photo gallery
- ‘Taste Matching’ app matches users to festivals based on their personal music libraries & iPods (new for 2009)
- Festival calendar listings directories
- Camping & accommodation services
- Travel guides & booking services
- Festival TV (with Youtube & BBC feeds)
- Weather forecasts
- UK Festival Awards (online voting platform and offline event – the ‘Festival Oscars’)
Virtual Festivals in the Press:
Stuart Galbraith, Kilimanjaro Live:"Virtual Festivals is the definitive website for festival information and the vast majority of festival-goers know it as that."
Melvin Benn, Festival Republic: "Steve and the team undoubtedly have festivals at the core of their being, in the same way that I do. They have steadily built Virtual Festivals into the most repected independent festival portal in Europe and I take my hat off to them."
John Giddings, Solo: "Virtual Festivals has been a great way of promoting the Isle Of Wight Festival - it puts you in touch directly with the audiences of all other festivals."
Rob da Bank, Bestival and Camp Bestival: "Virtual Festivals is an invaluable source of concrete news and I salute Steve and the team for doing such a cracking job."
John Probyn, Live Nation: "Virtual Festivals is now the leading source of information for our festival customers."
Recent Advertisers and Sponsors Include: