- 26 Jul 2002 - 29 Jul 2002
- Little Johns Farm, UK
- 4 days
Open air location. Disabled access, wheelchair viewing facilities and disabled toilets available on site. More details of disabled facilities to be confirmed soon.
2-for-1 Ticket Scheme:
We provide every registered disabled ticket holder with one free ticket for an accompanying friend, or enabler should one be required.
· Purchase your own ticket in advance
· Write to the address below with:
1. Your name, address and contact telephone number
2. A photocopy of proof of disabled status: a Blue Badge, copy of a recent DLA letter plus photo ID, or similar - this is important
3. Where possible, the name of the person who will accompany you & receive the free ticket
4. Request for vehicle pass, if required
5. Don't forget to say which event you're coming to!
Once we have all your details, we'll send you a confirmation note and keep your details on file. At the event, come to the Guest List with your ticket, where your details will be held on a list. The person accompanying you should bring ID. We will provide event wristbands and Special Access wristbands for you and the person accompanying you. You will not need to go to wristband exchange. Please note, we do not send out free tickets in advance - they can only be collected in person, on arrival at the event.
Please send letters for the 2-for-1 scheme to:
Disabled Ticket Enquiry
Mean Fiddler Festival Office
16 High Street
Unfortunately we are unable to accept telephone enquiries, but we will contact you as soon as possible if you provide your contact details.
You can email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.