Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Over 30 'tent Circle'
Tunkashalia
post Aug 20 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #2551

Fairweather Festivalgoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 89563

Hi All (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/grouphug.gif) (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/wave.gif)

Well went to V at the weekend and had a great time The Killers ,Kasabian and The Editors were superb.
Off to Reading this week really looking forward to it as I've not been before.( RHC bring it on )

P.S yes it Rained again (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amagemini
post Aug 21 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #2552

Mud, Sweat and Beers

Member No.: 88720

Hi GUERNSEY glad you had good time in France, TUNKASHALIA let us know how Reading goes, might do that next year myself. i think it only rains when some poor bugger goes camping (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/laugh.gif) Im off to the Mercian Gathering next fri, I garantee it will rain, as long as im topped up with vodka, im sure ill cope (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/drunk.gif) till later peeps (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/grouphug.gif)
 meezAnimatedBodyshot300x400.gif ( 232.44k ) Number of downloads: 0

+Quote Post
Mrs Flipster
post Aug 22 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #2553

Fairweather Festivalgoer

Member No.: 91170

Hi all back from clacton on mud it poured with rain all week and was really boring funny how rain tent and people @ glasto was so much more fun.

Amagemini not even the vodka helped lol hope everyone iswell chat soon
xxxxxxxxx

+Quote Post
petra.thehun
post Today, 08:30 AM
Post #2554

Fairweather Festivalgoer

Member No.: 88188

Hi (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/grouphug.gif) (IMG:../../../forums/style_emoticons/default/forums_subdomain/wave.gif)

Isn't the weather glorious? I'm off to London for the weekend to attend a friends 50tis Birthday. Party on Saturday evening, picknick in the park Sunday lunchtime - he hired the bandstand and two bands will be playing - and dinner at a mexican restaurant in the evening. All of us non Londoners will be staying in a cheap little hotel, so it will be a party weekend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rara.gif)
Hope you are all having a good time time,
Love,
Petra (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rara.gif)

+Quote Post

103 Pages V  « < 101 102 103
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2007 - 05:01 PM