-Type - Open-air
- How many stages? - 8 + around 20 other venues
- Music Direction - Rock and a wide variety of other genres
- Attendance per day - 150,000
- Year Established - 1970
The Location/ Venue: Worthy Farm
- Maximum capacity: 150,000
- Address: Worthy Farm Pilton, Shepton Mallett, Somerset, BA4 4BY
- Description: 900 acre farm land
- Nearest Rail Station: Castle Cary
- Nearest Airport: Bristol International
- Public: Telephone, email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glastonbury Tourist Info. Centre: +44 (0)1458 832954
- National Rail Enquiries - 08457484950
- National Express - 08705 808 080
- Opening and Closing times: The gates will open at 10.00am on Wednesday and remain open until 5pm on Monday.
- First Act on: 10.30am
- Last Act off: Approx 11.30pm
- Age Restrictions - Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. All children aged 12 and under are admitted free.
- Pass Outs - You need your ticket and your wristband to come in and out of the site.
- Animals & Pets? - No
- Food & Drink - Numerous amounts of food and drink stalls on site at varied prices. The bars are open late or you can bring your own food and drink.
- Lost & Found: The Lost and found is at the wagonshed by the farmhouse.
- Cash Points: There are several ATM machines on site
- Phone charging points: There will be a phone charging tent on site catering for
all major phone brands.
- Kids Area: There is a kids field and plenty of children's activities.
- Pharmacy: There will be pharmacies and medical centres dotted around the site. See a map or ask at a Festival Information point for details.
- Toilets: There are plenty of Portaloos, Long Drop Toilets and Mens and Womens urinals.
Directions by car:
- From London: M3 then A303 and A37.
- From the North East: A1 or M1, M25 to M3 (Junction 12) then A303 & A37.
- From the Midlands: Preferably M40 and A34 to A303 & A37.
- From the North West: M6, M5 to A39 (Junction 23) then A361.
- From Wales: M4, M5 to A39 (as above)
- From the West Country: A37 or A361
- There are several car parks but you need a car parking pass costing £5.
A free shuttle bus will be going fom Castle Cary to the site at these times:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 22nd, 23rd, 24th June 09.30 until 22.00
- Saturday 25th June 09.30 until 16.00
- Sunday 26th June 09.30 until 19.00
- Monday 27th June 03.00 until 17.00
- Camping - Yes
- Separate ticket required for camping? No
- Campsite open times - The gates will open at 10.00am on Wednesday and are open 24 hours
- Campsite closed times - Monday 5pm
- Glass bottles allowed? - No
- Camp fires allowed? Yes
- Camper Vans info - Campervan Pass £40. All Campervan fields are outside the main site and usually quite a distance from the gates. Stanpipes, grey water disposal, and toilet facilities are available, but there are no electric hook ups.
Special Needs Info:
- Disabled access to the event: To gain accesss to disabled facilities contact disabled enquiries prefabaly before the 31st of May: Disabled Enquiry, Glastonbury Festival 2005 Ltd, Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset, BA4 4BY or email: email@example.com
- Viewing platforms: You can use these with a disabled access wristband. They are located at the Pyramid stage, Other Stage and Jazz World Stage.
- Parking: There is disabled parking with a free shuttlebus to the disabled camping area
- Toilets: There are disabled toilets around the site. A map can be sent out to you.
- Special camping facilities: There is a disabled campsite
- Wheelchair Charging points: Yes