- Type - Open Air
- How many stages? - 3
- Music Direction - Metal, Rock, Indie
- Attendance per day - Up to 70,000
- Year Established - 2003
The Location/ Venue - Donington Park:
- Maximum capacity - 100,000
- Address - Donnington Park,
- Town/City - Castle Donnington/Derby
- Region - Derbyshire
- Postcode - DE74 2RP
- Country - United Kingdom
- Description - Race track
- Nearest Rail Station - Derby Station
- Nearest Airport - East Midlands International
- National Rail Enquiries - 08457484950
- National Express - 08705 808 080
- Opening and Closing times - Arena Opening times: Friday 10 June, 12:00 pm,
Saturday 11 June & Sunday 12 June, 10:00 am
First Act on - 11am
Last Act off - Approx. 10.15pm
Age Restrictions - Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a guardian over 21. No children under 5 years will be permitted.
Pass Outs - Weekend tickets get weekend wristbands. A separate camping wristband will be issued to all campsite ticket holders. Only campers can move between the Arena and the campsite.
- Animals & Pets? - No
- Food & Drink - plenty on stalls on site selling food from around the world. Soft Drinks and Beer (including Guinness) will be available all day and bars open until 2am.
- Lost & Found? - Lost property counters are located in the main arena and campsite
- Cash Points? - There will be various ATM machines located around the site, mainly near the bars.
- Phone charging points - Yes
- Kids Area - No
- Pharmacy - Yes
- Toilets - There will be plenty of toilet facilities which are regularly cleaned.
Directions by car
- From the South via the M1:
Leave the M1 at Junction 23a, following signs for East Midlands Airport, (A453) and the brown tourist signs for Donington Park. Go past the main entrance to the airport, (traffic lights) and proceed straight on. Directions to Donington Park's main entrance will be clearly sign posted thereafter.
- From the North via the M1:
Leave at Junction 24a and onto the A50 Westbound. Then follow Donington Park event signage.
- From the South West via the M5/M40 to the M42:
From the M5 join the M42 at Junction 4a and from the M40 join the M42 northbound at Junction 3a. Continue northbound on the M42/A42. At Junction 14 follow Donington Park event signage
- From the North via the M6/A50:
Leave the M6 at Junction 15 heading for Stoke-on-Trent and the Uttoxeter (A50 bypass). Once onto the A50 continue right through following the signs to Uttoxeter/Derby and later picking up signs for the M1. The A50 continues past Uttoxeter over the A38, picking up more signs for the M1. Then follow Donington Park event signage.
- £5 in advance or £10 on the day for car parking at the Festival. If you have a camping ticket, this cost is included in the price.
A Shuttle bus service will be provide buses from Loughborough and Derby Train Stations to the Festival site. Single and return tickets can be bought the day of travel on the bus, cash only will be accepted (£6 per Journey).
- Camping: Yes
- Separate ticket required for camping? Yes
- Campsite open times - Wednesday 8 June, 12:00pm
- Campsite closed times - Monday 13 June, 12:00pm
- Glass bottles allowed? - No
- Camp fires allowed? - No
Special Needs Info:
- Is there disabled access to the event? Yes
- Viewing platforms? - Yes
- Disabled Parking? - Yes
- Toilets? - Yes
- Special camping facilities? Yes
- Transport? If arriving by public transport you should go to the main entrance and make yourselves known to security personnel who will direct you to the accessible viewing platform.
- Wheelchair Charging points? Get in touch beforehand
- Contact (in advance) - firstname.lastname@example.org
The most up-to-date and reliable Download info can be found on the Official Website.