The film charts the history of the festival with tonnes of footage from every corner of Worthy Farm, plus performances from The Velvet Underground, Primal Scream, Pulp, Faithless, The Bravery, Morrissey, Prodigy, The Scissor Sisters, Radiohead and many more.
We have a pair of tickets to give away for the star-studded premieres which take place in Glasgow and Bristol on April 15th and 13th respectively and feature live performances from the Levellers and Belle & Sebastian. (More info at the bottom)
Rather than a boring old prize draw, we thought we'd do something a bit different and award these lovely prizes on the basis of creativity rather than luck.
We would like someone to design a fresh, funky replacement for that stale yellow L-shaped bit on our website (with the navigation buttons on the left of this page). The best design we receive will win tickets to the premiere of their choice. One runner up will receive the other pair. If we use the winning design, it will be displayed on every page of our main website - seen by over 2.2 Million people this summer - and we will include a credit to the designer.
If fancy this challenge, here's the deal:
THE DEADLINE IS 6PM MONDAY (10th April)
1) Download the existing design here
2) Simply replace the yellow colour with a fresh and funky design, limited only by your creativity. The image you downloaded does not contain the buttons that will be used in the navigation on our pages. You can see these in action on the actual website here. It is optional whether or not you include a design for the buttons.
3) The design must be extendable downwards (if we add more buttons to the nav later on)
4) It should NOT include the text 'Bringing the Festivals to You' (or any text or foreground elements).
5) The design could incorporate a relevant photographic image (crowds, grass, sky, etc.), a more simple cartoon style, an abstract image or just a single colour wash or two - the only limits are your own creativity.
6) Please email your designs (or any questions) to email@example.com.
The winners will be notified no later than 6pm on Tuesday 11th April.