Toumani Diabate at Festivals
Toumani Diabaté (born 10 August 1965) is a Malian kora player who has gained international acclaim for his music. He is considered by many to be the world's finest kora player. He is a versatile performer, being equally at home with the traditional music of Mali as well as with cross-cultural collaborations with flamenco, blues, jazz, and other international styles. He comes from a long family tradition of kora players including his father, Sidiki Diabaté, who recorded the first ever kora album in 1970. Read more on Last.fm.
Oumou Sangare , Issa Bagayogo , Afel Bocoum , Toumani Diabaté's Symmetric Orchestra , Cheikh Lô ,
mali , african , kora , world , World Music ,
- Glastonbury Festival 2013 - 28 Jun 2013 (Pyramid Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2010 - 17 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- Wychwood Music Festival 2010 - 05 Jun 2010 (Main Stage)
- ATP Festival Weekend One (Matt Groening) 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Field Day 2009 - 01 Aug 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- Field Day 2009 - 01 Aug 2009 (Village Mentality Stage)
- Musicport World Music Festival 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- WOMAD 2008 - (Unspecified Stage)
- WOMAD 2006 - 29 Jul 2006 (Main Stages)
- Roskilde Festival 2005 - (Unspecified stage) Less...