Gross Magic at Festivals
Brighton, UK's Sam McGarrigle was just 19 years old when he began recording lo-fi fuzz pop songs as Gross Magic in late 2010. From the strength of early online demos, much attention was flung at Gross Magic, critically praised by some as the brightest possible continuation of the lo-fi revivalism and '90s indie nostalgia championed by bands like Wavves and Yuck just years earlier. The early phase of Gross Magic's songwriting fell into a decidedly bedroom pop zone... Read more about Gross Magic on Last.fm.
Lovvers , Male Bonding , Splashh , Mazes , King Tuff ,
garage rock , lo-fi , indie rock , birp , indie pop ,
- 1234 Shoreditch 2012 - 01 Sep 2012 (Unspecified)
- Beacons Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- The Great Escape 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Live At Leeds 2012 - 05 May 2012 (Unspecified Stage)
- Swn Festival 2011 - 21 Oct 2011 (Unspecified)
- Swn Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Swn Festival 2011 - 21 Oct 2011 (Unspecified) Less...