the history of apple pie at Festivals
The History of Apple Pie is a band based in London, UK who formed in 2010. The band centres on the songwriting partnership of Stephanie Min (vocals) and Jerome Watson (guitar), who are joined by Kelly Owens (bass), James Thomas (drums), and Aslam Ghauri (guitar). Their first album, "Out of View", was released at the beginning of 2013. www.thehistoryofapplepie.com Read more about The History of Apple Pie on Last.fm.
Golden Grrrls , Veronica Falls , Mazes , Ex Cops , Bleeding Rainbow ,
noise pop , shoegaze , indie , british , dream pop ,
- Y-Not Festival 2013 - 04 Aug 2013 (Quarry Stage)
- Best Kept Secret Festival 2013 - 22 Jun 2013 (Unspecified)
- Liverpool Sound City 2012 - (Unspecifed Stage)
- Swn Festival 2011 - 23 Oct 2011 (Unspecified)
- Swn Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Field Day 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Indietracks Festival 2011 - 30 Jul 2011 (Unspecified)
- 1234 Shoreditch 2011 - 09 Jul 2011 (Unspecified) Less...