Cults at Festivals
There are multiple artists named "Cults": 1. Cults is an indie pop duo based in New York City, consisting of Madeline Follin (vocals) and Brian Oblivion (guitar and vocals). The film-students-turned-musicians from San Diego create a nostalgic buzz with their 1960s-sounding tunes about love and loneliness. At the age of twelve, Madeline Follin was offered a record deal with Recess Records after hanging out in the studio with her stepfather, Paul Kostabi's band Youth Gone Mad. Read more about Cults on Last.fm.
Sleigh Bells , Best Coast , Tennis , Summer Camp , Dum Dum Girls ,
indie pop , lo-fi , experimental , noise , psychadelic ,
- Austin City Limits 2014 - (Unspecified)
- ATP Nightmare Before Christmas Festival 2011 - 10 Dec 2011 (Unspecified)
- Reading Festival 2011 - 27 Aug 2011 (Festival Republic Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2011 - 28 Aug 2011 (Festival Republic Stage)
- Pukkelpop 2011 - 19 Aug 2011 (CHATEAU)
- Lollapalooza 2011 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2011 - 26 Jun 2011 (Oxlyers In West Stage)
- Dot to Dot Festival 2011 (Manchester) - 30 May 2011 (Club Academy)
- Dot to Dot Festival 2011 (Nottingham) - 29 May 2011 (The Bodega)
- Dot to Dot Festival 2011 (Bristol) - 28 May 2011 (Louisiana)
- Liverpool Sound City 2011 - 20 May 2011 (The Masque Theatre)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 12 May 2011 (Horatio's) Less...