The Hundred In The Hands at Festivals
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that's equally danceable and dreamy. Read more about The Hundred in the Hands on Last.fm.
Class Actress , Chew Lips , School of Seven Bells , MNDR , We Have Band ,
electronic , electropop , female vocalists , indie , indietronica ,
- FM4 Frequency Festival 2011 - 18 Aug 2011 (Weekender)
- FM4 Frequency Festival 2011 - (Daypark)
- Melt! Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Festival Garorock 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Green Man Festival 2010 - 20 Aug 2010 (Far Out Stage)
- Lowlands 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Latitude 2010 - 17 Jul 2010 (Sunrise Arena)
- Wireless Festival Sponsored By Barclaycard 2010 - 03 Jul 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...