Shed Seven at Festivals
Shed Seven are a band from York, England who formed in 1990 and are famed for their no nonsense good-time tunes and live shows. Their popularity peaked in the mid-1990's during the britpop boom with their most popular songs, including Chasing Rainbows, Going For Gold, Getting Better and Disco Down, all reaching the Top 20 of the UK Singles Chart. The band split in December 2003, but not before a farewell tour which culminated in a final hometown show. The split was amicable and came about due to disagreements with their record company about their musical direction. Read more about Shed Seven on Last.fm.
The Seahorses , Dodgy , The Bluetones , Gene , Longpigs ,
britpop , indie , british , 90s , indie rock ,
- Bingley Music Live 2014 - 29 Aug 2014 (Main Stage)
- Victorious Festival 2014 - 24 Aug 2014 (Unspecified)
- Y-Not Festival 2014 - 02 Aug 2014 (The Big Gin Stage)
- V Festival 2012 Chelmsford - 19 Aug 2012 (Unspecified)
- V Festival 2012 Staffordshire - 18 Aug 2012 (Unspecified)
- Kendal Calling 2012 - (Unspecified)
- T in the Park 2012 - 07 Jul 2012 (Unspecified)
- V Festival Chelmsford 2010 - 22 Aug 2010 (4 Music)
- V Festival Staffs 2010 - 21 Aug 2010 (4 Music Stage)
- Splendour Festival 2010 - 24 Jul 2010 (2nd Stage)
- T In The Park 2010 - 10 Jul 2010 (Radio 1/NME Stage)
- Oxegen 2010 - (Hot Press Academy Stage) Less...