Let's Buy Happiness at Festivals
Having formed over a mutual love of North American alternative rock, the 5 piece consisting of; Sarah Hall (vocals) James Hall (guitar/keys), Graeme Martin (guitars), Mark Brown (bass) and James King (drums) began playing local shows in their hometown of Newcastle (England) for their own enjoyment; However it wasn't long until their melodic, melancholy songs took them to greater heights. The self released ''No Hot Ashes'' garnered much local and national attention and with releases of singles ''Six Wolves''... Read more about Let's Buy Happiness on Last.fm.
Cave Painting , Hey Sholay , Sky Larkin , Emily And The Woods , Peter and Kerry ,
indie , english , female vocalists , alternative , indie folk ,
- The Magic Loungeabout 2012 - 29 Jul 2012 (Main Stage)
- Bushstock 2012 - 02 Jun 2012 (Sunday Best Stage @ Defector's Weld)
- Swn Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Kendal Calling 2011 - 31 Jul 2011 (Calling Out Stage)
- Liverpool Sound City 2011 - 20 May 2011 (Mojo)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 13 May 2011 (Prince Albert)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 14 May 2011 (Queens Hotel)
- Split Festival 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Southsea Fest 2010 - 18 Sep 2010 (Unspecified)
- Evolution Festival 2010 - 30 May 2010 (Spillers Stage) Less...