The Who at Festivals
The Who are an English rock band formed in Shepherd's Bush, West London, United Kingdom, in 1964. They grew to be considered one of the greatest, most influential, and awarded recording groups in the world. They are also famed for their prowess as a live band--being described as "possibly the greatest live band ever"--due to their energetic, tight, loud performances and smashing of instruments. The primary lineup was: Pete Townshend (lead guitar, vocals), Roger Daltrey (lead vocals, harmonica, percussion), John Entwistle (bass, vocals, french horn) and Keith Moon (drums, occasional vocals). Read more about The Who on Last.fm.
Pete Townshend , John Entwistle , The Kinks , Roger Daltrey , The Rolling Stones ,
classic rock , rock , british , 60s , hard rock ,
- Hard Rock calling it quits
- Daltrey: 'TV festival coverage makes me puke'
- All star lineup for Glastonbury Festival
- The Who confirm Glastonbury
- HOT TICKETS: Knowsley Hall Music Festival
- The Who and Keane to headline new festival
- The Who to headline Glastonbury 2007
- Eavis In Talks To Woo The Who
- The Who Rock Opera For Electric Proms
- HOT TICKETS: Hyde Park Calling
- 'Dark Side Of The Moon' in Hyde Park
- HOT TICKETS: Wireless on sale now!
- The Who head west for outdoor show
- Oxegen headliners announced
- Headliners announced for Wireless
- T in the Park sells out in one hour
- HOT TICKETS: T In The Park 2006
- First 9 revealed for T in the Park
- The Who triumph on The Isle of Wight
- Teenage Cancer Trust shows at the Albert Hall
- The Who return to the Isle of Wight Festival after 34 years!
- Glastonbury at 40 - the ultimate line-up? - 27 Jun 2010 (Pyramid Stage)
- Roskilde 2007 - 07 Jul 2007 (Orange)
- Knowsley Hall Music Festival 2007 - 23 Jun 2007 (Main Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2007 - 24 Jun 2007 (Pyramid Stage)
- BBC Electric Proms 2006 - 29 Oct 2006 (Roundhouse)
- Oxegen 2006 - 08 Jul 2006 (Unspecified stage)
- T In The Park 2006 - 09 Jun 2006 (Main Stage)
- Hyde Park Calling 2006 - 02 Jul 2006 (Main Stage)
- Liverpool Summer Pops 2006 - 05 Jul 2006 (Main Stage)
- Liverpool Summer Pops 2006 - 06 Jul 2006 (Main Stage)
- Beaulieu Summer Pops 2006 - 03 Jul 2006 (Main Stage)
- The Who 2006 (Bristol) - 28 Jun 2006 (Main Stage)
- Wireless Festival (Leeds) 2006 - 25 Jun 2006 (Main Stage)
- Isle of Wight Festival 2004 - 12 Jun 2003 (Main Stage) Less...