Blue Roses at Festivals
Blue Roses is a Laura Groves project. She lives in the town of Shipley, UK, where she writes songs for various instruments, some of which she can play, some of which she can't (but tries to anyway) & watches the interesting folk go by. The project débuted with an eponymous album, "Blue Roses" (Apr 2009, XL). Laura's live gigs are played with guitar & piano, have included appearances with Final Fantasy, Jeremy Warmsley, Jeffrey Lewis & Tilly and the Wall. She contributed "Bridges" to the "50minutes" charity compilation (Oct 2006, EXERCISE1), with Daniel Johnston, Ladyfuzz & Emmy the Great. Read more about Blue Roses on Last.fm.
Alessi's Ark , Peggy Sue , Emmy the Great , Sea of Bees , This Is the Kit ,
folk , singer-songwriter , female vocalists , acoustic , lo-fi ,
- Live At Leeds 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Holy Trinity Church)
- Owl Parliament 2010 - 27 Feb 2010 (Main Stage)
- Bestival 2009 - (Live Acts)
- Green Man Festival 2009 - 22 Aug 2009 (Green Man Pub)
- Camp Bestival 2009 - (Live Acts)
- Camp Bestival 2009 - 26 Jul 2009 (Live Acts)
- Glastonbury Festival 2009 - 27 Jun 2009 (Queen's Head) Less...