Michael Nyman at Festivals
Michael Nyman (born March 23, 1944) is a British minimalist composer, pianist, librettist and musicologist, perhaps best known for the many scores he wrote during his lengthy collaboration with the British filmmaker Peter Greenaway. Nyman, who had studied with the noted Baroque music scholar Thurston Dart at King's College London, drew frequently on early music sources in his scores for Greenaway's films: Henry Purcell in The Draughtsman's Contract and The Cook Read more on Last.fm.
Wim Mertens , Philip Glass , John Adams , Kronos Quartet , Max Richter ,
Soundtrack , Classical , piano , minimalism , contemporary classical ,
- Bestival 2009 - (Live Acts)
- Electric Picnic 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Colours Of Ostrava 2009 - (Unspecified)
- Estrella Damm Primavera Sound 2009 - (Unspecified)
- Estrella Damm Primavera Sound 2009 - 30 May 2009 (Unspecified)
- How The Light Gets In 2009 - 25 May 2009 (Chapel)
- Unsound Festival 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Podgorze Power Station)
- Latitude 2008 - (The Music and Film Arena) Less...