The Libertines at Festivals
The Libertines were an English garage rock revival band that formed in London in 1999 and disbanded in 2004. They reformed in 2010 to play the Reading and Leeds festivals. The band released two full-length LPs, both produced by Mick Jones of The Clash. Centered around the song-writing partnership and chemistry between Peter Doherty (vocals/rhythm guitar) and Carl Barât (vocals/lead guitar), while backed by John Hassall (bass) and Gary Powell (drums), the band was one of the cornerstones of the English independent scene in the early 2000's. Read more about The Libertines on Last.fm.
Babyshambles , Peter Doherty , Dirty Pretty Things , Carl Barāt , Yeti ,
indie , indie rock , british , rock , alternative ,
- Carl Barat and more for Festival No.6
- The Libertines to reunite for 2012 festival shows?
- Glastonbury still to book one Special Guest
- Poll: Who should play the Glastonbury 'secret slot'?
- Secret 'headliner'-sized band for Glastonbury
- The Libertines launch Campaign of Wait
- Everything Everything confirmed for Glastonbury
- Carl Barat deal leads to more Libertines shows
- Glastonbury international balance payments due
- Eavis 'hopes' The Libertines will play Glastonbury
- The Libertines to play Glastonbury Festival 2011?
- Black Eyed Peas, Chemical Brothers for Wireless
- The Big Issue to launch new music festival
- IOW Festival boss: 'I'd love The Libertines to play'
- The Coral self-confirm for Glastonbury 2011
- Cryptic Cocker dropping Glastonbury hints?
- Wireless Festival 2011 tickets on sale
- Pulp to headline Wireless Festival 2011
- Polished Libertines stop show for crushing
- The Libertines: 'Reading shows verging on pandemonium'
- The Libertines feel the squeeze at Leeds
- The Libertines to headline Reading and Leeds?
- The Libertines to play festivals in 2010
- Libertines turn down Reading & Leeds
- Libertines to play at Glastonbury?
- Pete Doherty to perform in protest
- Libertines back on festival track
- Libertines cancel festival dates
- Reading Weekend Tickets All Gone
- All Things Morrissey
- Rock Against Racism - SOLD OUT SHOW!
- Now its The Libertines for Isle of Wight!
- Libertines and Buzzcocks to play Love Music Hate Racism
- Primal Scream & more confirmed for Reading and Leeds!
- Beastie Boys and Chili Peppers for Coachella 2003!
- Reading Festival 2010 - 28 Aug 2010 (Main Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2010 - 27 Aug 2010 (Main Stage)
- Glastonbury at 40 - the ultimate line-up? - 25 Jun 2010 (Park Stage)
- Independent Days - 11 Aug 2004 (MAIN STAGE)
- Reading Festival 2004 - 28 Aug 2004 (Main Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2004 - 29 Aug 2004 (Main Stage)
- Oxegen Festival 2004 - 11 Jul 2004 (The Ticket Stage)
- T in the Park 2004 - 10 Jul 2004 (NME Stage)
- Isle of Wight Festival 2004 - 13 Jun 2003 (Main Stage)
- Reading Festival 2003 - 23 Aug 2003 (Main Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2003 - 24 Aug 2003 (Main Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2003 - 08 Jan 2003 (Other Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2002 - 25 Aug 2002 (The Evening Session Stage)
- Reading Festival 2002 - 24 Aug 2002 (The Evening Session Stage) Less...