Angel at Festivals
Angel is a glam rock and heavy metal band from Washington, D.C., formed in the mid-70s by Punky Meadows and Mickie Jones. They were signed to Casablanca Records, and had the image of dressing in white. Angel was discovered by Kiss bass player Gene Simmons performing at a nightclub and was eventually signed to the same label as Kiss, Casablanca. Angel's image of dressing in all white was a deliberate contrast to Kiss, which wore black. Read more about Angel on Last.fm.
Dappy , Misha B , Fazer , Stooshe , Chipmunk ,
glam rock , gothic metal , progressive rock , hard rock , rock ,
- G-Fest 2012 - 08 Sep 2012 (Main Stage)
- V Festival 2012 Chelmsford - 18 Aug 2012 (Unspecified)
- V Festival 2012 Staffordshire - 19 Aug 2012 (Unspecified)
- Wireless Festival 2012 - 07 Jul 2012 (Unspecified)
- Camden Crawl 2012 - 05 May 2012 (Unspecified)
- Secret Garden Party 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Liverpool Sound City 2011 - 19 May 2011 (Bumper (Back Room))
- In The City 2010 - 15 Oct 2010 (Unspecified)
- Synch Festival 2008 - 15 Jun 2008 (Technopolis)
- United Kingdom Of Dance Weekender 2007 - 12 Oct 2007 (REDS Venue) Less...