Jimmy Edgar at Festivals
Jimmy Edgar (b. 1983, Detroit, MI, USA), is a producer, photographer and multi-instrumentalist. He is seen by some as a poster child of sound culture and began performing music in 1998 (at fifteen years old). He dropped studies in fashion and design to concentrate on making music, has a background in art production and style. He snatches influences from Detroit: its decay, its fashion and its eclectic music scene. Read more about Jimmy Edgar on Last.fm.
Aden , Crystal Bandito , Jets , Kris Wadsworth , Machinedrum ,
electronic , idm , warp , experimental , electronica ,
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 14 Dec 2013 (WHP)
- Dimensions Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Stop Making Sense Festival 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- EXIT Festival 2012 - 13 Jul 2012 (HNS Stage)
- Glade Festival 2012 - (Overkill)
- Berlin Festival 2011 - 10 Sep 2011 (Arena Berlin)
- The Big Chill 2011 - 05 Aug 2011 (Starburst)
- BLOC Weekend 2011 - (Unspecified)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 01 Oct 2010 (01/10/2010)
- Bang Face The Weekender 2010 - (Face Room)
- Stag and Dagger 2008 - 15 May 2008 (T Bar)
- The Warehouse Project 2006 - 14 Sep 2006 (Sequence presents:) Less...