Dan Arborise at Festivals
Dan Aborise is a singer/songwriter currently living in North Devon (UK). His guitar playing recalls the styles of Bert Jansch and John Fahey. He was also drawn towards the mesmerizing atmospheres conjured by Brian Eno's early ambient works and Robert Fripp's soundscapes. He calls his music "Instrumental 'ambient' music", a sort of "John Martyn meets Nick Drake for the 21st Century". Born in the jungles of Borneo to Polish parents, Aborise spent most of his youth in London. Read more on Last.fm.
Loner , John Smith , Leo Abrahams , Digitonal , Echaskech ,
singer-songwriter , acoustic , seen live , folk , chillout ,
- Chagstock 2010 - (Main Stage)
- Eden Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2008 - 09 Aug 2008 (Musician Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2008 - 18 Jul 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2008 - 19 Jul 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2007 - 13 Jul 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2007 - 14 Jul 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Blissfields Festival 2007 - 06 Jul 2007 (Main Stage)
- Sunrise Celebration 2007 - (Eartheart Stage)
- End Of The Road Festival 2006 - (Unspecified stage)
- End Of The Road Festival 2006 - 24 Aug 2006 (Unconfirmed stages)
- The Green Man Festival 2006 - 19 Aug 2006 (The Green Man Cafe) Less...