Andrew WK at Festivals
Andrew W.K. was born Andrew Wilkes-Krier in Stanford, California in 1979, before moving to Michigan at age 4. He began piano lessons promptly at age 5, studying at The University Of Michigan School Of Music Pedagogy program. By his early teens Andrew had already exhibited great enthusiasm and talent for both music and the visual arts. He spent his high school years playing drums and keyboard in an almost endless variety of short-lived, but passionate groups, all centered in southeast Michigan's explosive cultural scene. Read more about Andrew W.K. on Last.fm.
The Aquabats , Reel Big Fish , Electric Six , Fang Island , The Mighty Mighty Bosstones ,
rock , hard rock , party , metal , party metal ,
- Y-Not Festival 2014 - 01 Aug 2014 (The Giant Squid Stage)
- Truck Festival 2014 - 19 Jul 2014 (Rio Barnival)
- Hevy Music Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Sonisphere 2012 - 08 Jul 2012 (Apollo Stage)
- Big Day Out (AUS) 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Big Day Out (NZ) 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Reading Festival 2002 - 24 Aug 2002 (The Main Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2002 - 25 Aug 2002 (The Main Stage) Less...