That Fucking Tank at Festivals
That Fucking Tank is a band that operates on DIY principles; booking concerts, recording records and making music in a way that contributes towards the creation of alternative spaces to the boring mechanisms of industry, and challenging the assumption that good music has to be made professionally. It was formed in 2004 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, for a one-off performance by friends-since-school Andy Abbott and James Islip who met over an owl. Read more about That Fucking Tank on Last.fm.
Three Trapped Tigers , You Slut! , Brontide , The Physics House Band , Talons ,
math rock , experimental , instrumental , post-rock , leeds ,
- Beat-Herder Festival 2014 - (Maison D'etre)
- ArcTanGent Festival 2013 - (Unspecified)
- 2000trees festival 2013 - 13 Jul 2013 (The Cave)
- Greetings From Beacons Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Split Festival 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 02 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Moor Music Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2008 - 22 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- Reading Festival 2008 - 24 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- Liverpool Music Week 2007 - 06 Dec 2007 (Korova)
- Dot-To-Dot Festival 2006 - 28 May 2006 (Unspecified venue) Less...