The Blues Band at Festivals
The Blues Band were formed in Britain in 1979 by Paul Jones, former lead vocalist and harmonica player with Manfred Mann in the 1960s, and vocalist/slide guitarist Dave Kelly, who had formerly played with the John Dummer Blues Band, Howlin' Wolf and John Lee Hooker among others. Also in the band's first line-up were bassist Gary Fletcher, Jones's former Manfred Mann colleague, guitarist Tom McGuinness, and drummer Hughie Flint, the two latter having been the mainstay of McGuinness Flint. Read more about The Blues Band on Last.fm.
Nine Below Zero , Mojo Blues Band , Jimmy Thackery , Tinsley Ellis , Tommy Castro ,
blues , blues rock , blues-rock , rock , british blues ,
- Glastonbury Festival 2014 - 27 Jun 2014 (Acoustic Tent)
- Mayfest 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- St Ives September Festival 2008 - 20 Sep 2008 (The Guildhall)
- Stokes Bay Festival 2008 - (Main Stage)
- Sweden Rock Festival 2008 - 07 Jun 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Rhythm Festival 2006 - 06 Aug 2006 (Main Stage) Less...