Arthur Baker at Festivals
Real name: Arthur Baker / Born: April 22 1955, Boston, MA USA Arthur Baker was among the most visible and widely-imitated of the early hip-hop producers, masterminding breakthrough experiments with tape edits and synthetic beats before crossing over to introduce the art of remixing into the pop mainstream. He began his career as a club DJ in Boston, and landed his first production work at Emergency Records, debuting with Northend's Happy Days. Read more about Arthur Baker on Last.fm.
Cut and Paste , Sir Drew , Hashim , Freestylers , Man Parrish ,
electro , hip-hop , oldskool hiphop , classic electro , random ,
- Bestival 2011 - 08 Sep 2011 (The Big Top)
- Bestival 2010 - (The Big Top)
- Bestival 2007 - 08 Sep 2007 (House Of Bamboo)
- Creamfields 2006 - 26 Aug 2006 (Hospitality Arena)
- Godskitchen Global Gathering 2005 - 28 Feb 2005 (Get Loaded)
- Creamfields 2004 - 28 Aug 2004 (Strongbow Rooms)
- TDK Cross Central 2004 - 28 Aug 2004 (RETURN TO NEW YORK STAGE)
- Get Loaded In The Park 2004 - 22 Aug 2004 (Easyjet Main Stage)
- Godskitchen Global Gathering 2004 - 31 Jul 2004 (The Strongbow Rooms)
- Guilfest 2002 - 19 Jun 2002 (Dance Tent)
- Gatecrasher Summer Sound System 2002 - 22 Jun 2002 (Bud Bus) Less...