The Smashing Pumpkins at Festivals
The Smashing Pumpkins are an alternative rock band, formed in Chicago, Illinois, USA, in 1988. Billy Corgan and James Iha met in a record store, and began performing in local nightclubs with their bassist, D'Arcy Wretzky, using a drum machine. Playing with a drum machine frustrated both the band and their audience, and so Chicago jazz drummer Jimmy Chamberlin was hired soon afterwards. Less influenced by punk than many of their contemporaries, the Pumpkins had a densely layered... Read more about The Smashing Pumpkins on Last.fm.
Billy Corgan , Zwan , James Iha , Jimmy Chamberlin Complex , Soundgarden ,
alternative rock , rock , alternative , grunge , 90s ,
- Glastonbury at 40 - the ultimate line-up? - 27 Jun 2010 (Pyramid Stage)
- V Festival (AUS) 2008 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2007 - 24 Aug 2007 (Main Stage)
- Reading Festival 2007 - 26 Aug 2007 (Main Stage)
- La Route Du Rock 2007 - 16 Aug 2007 (Le Fort de Saint-Pere)
- Virgin Festival USA 2007 - 05 Aug 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Rock Am Ring 2007 - 02 Jun 2007 (Centerstage)
- Pinkpop Festival 2007 - 28 May 2007 (Unspecified Stage) Less...