The Pierces at Festivals
The Pierces, sisters Allison and Catherine, are a pair of singer-songwriters based in New York City (by way of Birmingham, Alabama and Nashville). Former ballerinas turned songstresses, they released their self-titled debut in 2000 with Epic. The album was met with lukewarm reception, but the girls were undeterred. After moving to New York, they released Light Of The Moon with Universal in 2005, with similar luck. Read more about The Pierces on Last.fm.
Sohodolls , Plastiscines , James Levy And The Blood Red Rose , Alice Gold , Jem ,
indie , female vocalists , folk-rock , alternative , singer-songwriters ,
- Isle of Wight Festival 2012 - 24 Jun 2012 (The Garden Stage)
- Radio Two Live in Hyde Park - 11 Sep 2011 (Main Stage)
- V Festival 2011 Staffordshire - 20 Aug 2011 (Undercover from Virgin Media)
- V Festival 2011 Chelmsford - 21 Aug 2011 (Undercover from Virgin Media)
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2011 - 14 Aug 2011 (The Musician Stage)
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2011 - (Unspecified)
- T In The Park 2011 - 09 Jul 2011 (Red Bull Bedroom Jam Transmissions Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2011 - 26 Jun 2011 (Park Stage)
- In The City 2010 - 14 Oct 2010 (Unspecified) Less...