Martin Harley Band at Festivals
The Martin Harley Band are the UK's premier blues and roots-influenced acoustic combo. Fronted by the inimitable singer and guitarist Martin Harley (also an accomplished solo performer), and based around his sublime songwriting, the MHB (as their fans know them) truly are a band like no other. With a strong DIY ethic and a love of unusual instrumentation, from Martin's distinctive lap-slide guitar to balalaikas, double bass and tiny cocktail drumkits... Read more about The Martin Harley Band on Last.fm.
Martin Harley , Beggar Joe , Two Spot Gobi , Wille and the Bandits , Paul Curreri ,
blues , alt-country , singer-songwriter , british , 1800s ,
- Chagstock 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Bearded Theory 2012 - 20 May 2012 (Waters Edge)
- Bestival 2011 - 11 Sep 2011 (Bandstand)
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2009 - 15 Aug 2009 (Musician Stage)
- Summer Sundae Weekender 2009 - (Musician Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2009 - 28 Jun 2009 (Acoustic Stage)
- Dart Music Festival 2009 - 09 May 2009 (unspecified)
- Dronfield Charity Music Festival 2008 - 16 Aug 2008 (Main Stage)
- Trowbridge Village Pump Festival 2008 - 25 Jul 2008 (Stage 2)
- Bestival 2007 - 09 Sep 2007 (Bandstand)
- Ambient Picnic 2005 - 01 Jul 2005 (Live Stage)
- K Festival 2005 - 23 Jul 2005 (Main Stage) Less...