Jah Wobble at Festivals
Jah Wobble is a pseudonym of John Wardle, who was Public Image Ltd.'s bass player, from 1978-80. He left PiL on shaky terms, after using the band's backing tapes (from "Metal Box" / "Second Edition" recording), for his first 'solo' release, "Betrayal" (1980). Afterwards, he made a number of independent releases, first with the The Human Condition (featuring ex-PiL drummer Jim Walker). Soon after, he collaborated with Jaki Liebezeit and Holger Czukay (of Can), plus David Howell Evans (aka The Edge, of U2), resulting in "Snake Charmer" (Oct 1983, Island Records). Read more about Jah Wobble on Last.fm.
Jah Wobble's Invaders of the Heart , Bill Laswell , Holger Czukay , Brian Eno & Jah Wobble , Holger Czukay, Jah Wobble, Jaki Liebezeit ,
dub , experimental , ambient , electronic , post-punk ,
- Willowman Festival 2012 - 24 Jun 2012 (Unspecified Stage)
- Un-Convention Salford 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Green Man Festival 2010 - 22 Aug 2010 (Literature Tent)
- The People's Festival 2008 - 23 Aug 2008 (Main Stage)
- Beachdown Festival 2008 - (Main Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2008 - 24 May 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Bestival 2007 - 07 Sep 2007 (The Big Top)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2007 - 28 Jul 2007 (Acoustic Guitar)
- The Wickerman Festival 2007 - (Main Stage)
- Rhythm Festival 2006 - 05 Aug 2006 (Main Stage)
- Rhythm Festival 2006 - (Unspecified stage)
- Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival 2005 - 25 Apr 2005 (Unspecified stage) Less...