Bobby Womack at Festivals
Robert Dwayne Womack (born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA on March 4, 1944, died June 27, 2014), was an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. Working in the soul and R&B genres, he achieved his greatest success in the 1970s and 1980s. Womack wrote and originally recorded The Rolling Stones' first UK No. 1 hit, "It's All Over Now" and New Birth's "I Can Understand It" among other songs. As a singer he is most notable for the hits "Lookin' For a Love", "That's The Way I Feel About Cha"... Read more about Bobby Womack on Last.fm.
Isaac Hayes , David Ruffin , The Isley Brothers , Johnnie Taylor , Willie Hutch ,
soul , funk , rhythm and blues , rnb , oldies ,
- WOMAD 2014 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Bluesfest 2013 - 29 Oct 2013 (Royal Albert Hall)
- Glastonbury Festival 2013 - 30 Jun 2013 (West Holts Stage)
- Flow Festival 2012 - 10 Aug 2012 (Unspecified)
- Montreux Jazz Festival 2012 - 06 Jul 2012 (Miles Davis Hall)
- Lovebox Weekender 2012 - 16 Jun 2012 (Main Stage) Less...