Roxy Music at Festivals
Roxy Music is a British art rock group which formed in 1971 in London, England. Led throughout by Bryan Ferry (vocals, keyboards), the band attained popular and critical success in Europe and Australia during the 1970s and early 1980s, beginning with their 1972 eponymous debut album. Over its time, the band has been highly influential as leading proponents of the more genre-bending, musically-sophisticated elements of glam rock, as well as providing a model for many new wave acts and experimental electronic groups of the early 1980s. Read more on Last.fm.
Bryan Ferry , T. Rex , Japan , David Bowie , Brian Eno ,
glam rock , new wave , rock , 80s , classic rock ,
- Phoenix Festival 2012 line-up leaked?
- Electric Picnic picks up European Festival Award
- Bang the Box to curate Friday at Lovebox Weekender
- Rock en Seine Festival 2011 dates announced
- Headliners and more for Electric Picnic 2010
- Roxy Music confirmed for Sonar 2010
- Roxy Music, Tricky and more for Bestival 2010
- Grace Jones, Roxy Music to headline Lovebox 2010
- Bestival 2010 - (Main Stage)
- Electric Picnic 2010 - 03 Sep 2010 (Unspecified)
- Rock en Seine 2010 - 29 Aug 2010 (Unspecified)
- Lokerse Feesten 2010 - 08 Aug 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Lovebox Weekender 2010 - 17 Jul 2010 (Main Stage)
- Concert For Diana 2007 Wembley Stadium - 01 Jul 2007 (Main Stage)
- Isle Of Wight Festival 2005 - 11 Jun 2005 (Main Stage) Less...