Tiny Tin Lady at Festivals
Tiny Tin Lady have been together since 2004 and, in just four years, have become the most talked about band on the acoustic music scene, stunning audiences everywhere with their blend of brilliant, original songs, superb musicianship and spine-tingling harmonies. Originally from St Helens, this nu-acoustic four piece have already played the likes of Glastonbury, Fairport's Cropredy Convention, Trowbridge, the Big Session, Wickerman and Beautiful Days, to name a few. Read more about Tiny Tin Lady on Last.fm.
Dante Mazzetti , The Jinxs , Oloferne , Joaninhas , In Search Of A Rose ,
folk rock , folk , female vocalists , passionate acoustic music , under 2000 listeners ,
- Weyfest 2010 - 05 Sep 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Wickerman Festival 2010 - (Acoustic Village)
- Bearded Theory 2009 - (Campfire Stage )
- Rhythm Festival 2008 - 31 Aug 2008 (Marquee Club Stage)
- Solfest 2008 - (Main Stage)
- The Wickerman Festival 2008 - 25 Jul 2008 (Acoustic Village - Main Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2008 - 26 May 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Rhythm Festival 2007 - 05 Aug 2007 (The Other Stage)
- The Wickerman Festival 2007 - 20 Jul 2007 (Acoustic Tent)
- Beautiful Days 2006 - 27 Jul 2006 (The Big Top)
- Glastonbury Festival 2005 - (Acoustic Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2005 - 24 Jun 2005 (Acoustic Stage) Less...