Fritz Kalkbrenner at Festivals
Fritz Kalkbrenner, brother of the Berlin-based Paul Kalkbrenner, grew up in the Berlin district of Lichtenberg, which is full of projects, sadness and desolation. It's the nineties - nothing to do but lots to fuck up. And for most of the people from that time and that corner of the world there is nothing more important than first of all: hanging around, killing time and second: music, music, music. Read more about Fritz Kalkbrenner on Last.fm.
Paul Kalkbrenner , Johnjon , Marek Hemmann , Chopstick , Oliver Koletzki ,
minimal , electronic , techno , german , berlin ,
- Rock Am Ring 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Rock Im Park 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Eristoff Tracks Urban Art Forms Festival 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Hurricane Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Southside Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Melt! Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- D-Days Summer Open Air Festival 2011 - (Unspecified) Less...