Fritz Kalkbrenner at Festivals
Fritz Kalkbrenner, brother of the Berlin-based Paul Kalkbrenner, grew up in the Berlin district of Lichtenberg, which is full of projects, sadness and desolation. It's the nineties - nothing to do but lots to fuck up. And for most of the people from that time and that corner of the world there is nothing more important than first of all: hanging around, killing time and second: music, music, music. Read more about Fritz Kalkbrenner on Last.fm.
Paul Kalkbrenner , Marek Hemmann , Oliver Koletzki , Sascha Funke , Marian ,
minimal , electronic , techno , german , berlin ,
- Melt! Festival 2014 - (Unspecified)
- Melt! Festival 2014 - 18 Jul 2014 (Main Stage)
- Berlin Festival 2013 - 07 Sep 2013 (Unspecified Stage)
- South West Four 2013 - 24 Aug 2013 (Toolroom Records 10th Anniversary)
- Dour Festival 2013 - 19 Jul 2013 (Red Bull Elektropedia Balzaal)
- Rock Am Ring 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Rock Im Park 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Eristoff Tracks Urban Art Forms Festival 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Southside Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Hurricane Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Melt! Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- D-Days Summer Open Air Festival 2011 - (Unspecified) Less...