Jochen Miller at Festivals
Jochen van der Steijn, better known as Jochen Miller, is a trance DJ/Producer from the dutch city of Mill. He started his career in 2001 with various singles under the name of DJ Jochen before changing to Jochen Miller in 2003, along with a shift in style from uplifting trance/hard trance to tech trance that found him a place on High Contrast Recordings where he remains to this day. 2008 saw the first of many collaborations with Benno de Goeij of Rank 1 with the single "And Then. Read more on Last.fm.
Marcel Woods , Arnej , W&W , Orjan Nilsen , Ali Wilson ,
trance , progressive trance , Tech-Trance , Tech trance , dance ,
- Creamfields 2015 - 28 Aug 2015 (Armada Stage)
- Creamfields 2014 - 23 Aug 2014 (A State Of Trance)
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 04 Oct 2013 (WHP)
- Global Gathering 2012 - (A State Of Trance)
- Ultra Music Festival 2012 - 25 Mar 2012 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Warehouse Project 2011 - (30/09/2011)
- Trance Energy 2011 - 19 Feb 2011 (Connect) Less...