Penguin Cafe at Festivals
Arthur Jeffes has brought together a group of musicians to create Music From The Penguin Cafe (now known simply as Penguin Cafe), playing the music of his father, Simon Jeffes and the Penguin Cafe Orchestra and combining it with his own compositions. The ensemble that Arthur has drawn together are about the same age as the original members of the PCO when they first started playing together in the late 1970s. Music from the Penguin Cafe began touring in June 2009 and continue to perform as Penguin Cafe. The band released their first studio album, A Matter Of Life... in 2011. Read more about Penguin Cafe on Last.fm.
Christopher Ferreira , Natasha Robertson , Chris Hurn , Russell.M.Harmon , Peder B. Helland ,
contemporary classical , instrumental , jazz , modern jazz , chamber jazz ,
- Glastonbury Festival 2013 - 29 Jun 2013 (Avalon Stage)
- The Apple Cart Festival 2012 - 03 Jun 2012 (Unspecified)
- Standon Calling 2011 - 14 Aug 2011 (Main Stage)
- Cambridge Folk Festival 2011 - 30 Jul 2011 (Unspecified)
- Salisbury International Arts Festival 2011 - 24 May 2011 (Unspecified)
- Headstock Festival 2010 - 11 Sep 2010 (Muzika!) Less...