Man Without Country at Festivals
Man Without Country are a Cardiff, Wales duo (Tomas Greenhalf and Ryan James), the band name arose from a sense of not belonging - an isolation that has since been used to create an atmospheric eeriness within their debut work which was recorded entirely in in Tomas' bedroom. The project started in 2011 as an online collaboration, sharing audio snippets and discussing musical ideas. This soon progressed into a home studio experimentation where ideas evolved into finished compositions. Man Without Country on Last.fm.
Team Ghost , Echo Lake , Warm Ghost , Jesse Ruins , Young Prisms ,
shoegaze , electronic , dream pop , post-rock , electronica ,
- Bestival 2013 - 05 Sep 2013 (Replay)
- Pukkelpop 2012 - 18 Aug 2012 (Castello)
- Converse Represent 2012 - 06 Aug 2012 (Main Stage)
- Swn Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Swn Festival 2011 - 21 Oct 2011 (Unspecified)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 13 May 2011 (Prince Albert)
- Underground Festival 2010 - 26 Sep 2010 (The Music Glue Stage)
- Truck Festival 2010 - 24 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- Glastonbury Festival 2010 - 27 Jun 2010 (BBC Introducing Stage) Less...