Keston Cobblers Club at Festivals
Based on folklore but filled to the brim with a modern kick, Keston Cobblers' Club's music is catchy, contemporary pop folk. Siblings Matthew and Julia have gathered with school friends Tom, Harry and Bethan to revive the legacy of the old struggling Cobbler of Keston and his foot-stamping, shoe-scuffing music club. With beautiful harmonies, an oom-pah tuba line and a mish-mash of other instruments, the Cobblers give you music to tap along to! Read more about Keston Cobblers Club on Last.fm.
Opaque Nature , Lazy Heart Parade , Balto , Patrick James , Skinny Lister ,
folk , alternative , fusion , mumford and sons , florence and the machine ,
- Deer Shed Festival 2014 - 27 Jul 2014 (Lodge Stage)
- LeeFest 2014 - (Unspecified)
- Secret Garden Party 2013 - (Where The Wild Things Are)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2013 - 19 Jul 2013 (Unspecified)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2013 - 20 Jul 2013 (Unspecified)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2013 - 19 Jul 2013 (ARC)
- LeeFest 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2012 - 15 Jul 2012 (Unspecified)
- Bestival 2011 - 11 Sep 2011 (Bandstand)
- LeeFest 2011 - 13 Aug 2011 (Unspecified)
- LeeFest 2010 - 14 Aug 2010 (Main Stage) Less...