Rusty Shackle at Festivals
Rusty Shackle are a six piece band from South Wales, UK. Formed in early 2010 Rusty Shackle can be described as an Alternative Folk band, throwing together Guitars, Fiddle, Banjo, Mandola, Trumpet, Bass, Drums and Percussion to give their unique take on Contemporary folk music. The band were very busy in 2013 releasing their second album and playing numerous festivals. Their recent album is titled "The Bones" as a reference to them striping back their sound to the bare bones both in the production of the album and in the arrangements within the song themselves. Read more about Rusty Shackle on Last.fm.
Isaac Guillory , Adam Isaac , Skinny Lister , CoCo and the Butterfields , Blackbeard's Tea Party ,
rock , folk , blues , indie , bluegrass ,
- Towersey Village Festival 2014 - 24 Aug 2014 (Venue 65)
- Beautiful Days 2014 - (Main Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2014 - 28 Jun 2014 (Avalon Stage)
- Bearded Theory 2014 - 24 May 2014 (Tornado Town)
- Cambridge Folk Festival 2013 - 25 Jul 2013 (Club Tent)
- HebCelt 2013 - 19 Jul 2013 (Main Arena)
- Brownstock 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Mayfest 2011 - (Unspecified)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2011 - 21 May 2011 (Unspecified)
- Wychwood Music Festival 2010 - 04 Jun 2010 (Main Stage) Less...