Carbon/Silicon at Festivals
Carbon/Silicon was formed in 2003 by Mick Jones (The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite) and Tony James (Generation X, Sigue Sigue Sputnik). The band is vocally supportive of P2P file sharing, and offers downloads of their complete albums on their website. Their debut CD album The Last Post came out on October 1st 2007. Carbon/Silicon on Last.fm.
Big Audio Dynamite , Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros , The 101'ers , Joe Strummer , Havana 3 A.M. ,
rock , punk , clash related , british , indie ,
- The Electric Picnic 2008 - 29 Aug 2008 (Little Big Tent)
- V Festival Chelmsford 2008 - (Sessions Stage)
- V Festival Staffs 2008 - (Sessions Stage)
- V Festival Chelmsford 2008 - 16 Aug 2008 (Sessions Stage)
- Gurtenfestival 2008 - 18 Jul 2008 (Main Stage)
- The Hop Farm Festival 2008 - 06 Jul 2008 (Main Stage)
- Cornbury Music Festival 2008 - 05 Jul 2008 (The Word Stage)
- Guilfest 2008 - 04 Jul 2008 (Main Stage)
- Hard Rock Calling 2008 - 29 Jun 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Coachella 2008 - 26 Apr 2008 (Gobi)
- Fflam 2007 - POSTPONED! - 15 Jul 2007 (Main Stage)
- European Social Forum 2004 - 07 Oct 2004 (London Astoria: LMHR presents...) Less...