Martha Reeves and the Vandellas at Festivals
Martha and the Vandellas were one of the most successful groups in the Motown roster during the 1960s and fully active from 1960 to 1972, performing at various times doo-wop, pop, rock and roll and soul. The label's second most-successful all-female singing group after The Supremes, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas were known for a churchier, more southern-styled soul than the Supremes, as typified in Motown hits such as "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave", "Jimmy Mack", "I'm Ready For Love", "My Baby Loves Me", "Nowhere to Run", and, their signature song, "Dancing in the Street". Read more about Martha Reeves And The Vandellas on Last.fm.
The Dell-Vikings , Band of Gold , Martha and The Vandellas , The Four Tops , The Marvelettes ,
motown , soul , 60s , northern soul , female vocalists ,
- Festival No.6 2014 - 07 Sep 2014 (Stage No.6)
- The Wickerman Festival 2014 - (Summerisle Stage)
- Secret Garden Party 2014 - (The Great Stage)
- Bingley Music Live 2012 - (Main Stage)
- Secret Garden Party 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Croydon Summer Festival 2010 - 31 Jul 2010 (Main Stage)
- Lounge On The Farm 2010 - 10 Jul 2010 (Cow Shed) Less...